Welcome! This section of the Web site features materials we hope will be useful to health care advocates across the country.
- Guides that explain the basics of public programs and provide tips for effective advocacy
- Action Kits (includes tool kits from our annual grassroots conferences)
- New on the Web offers you an archive of our periodic e-mail notices of reports and other resources that are available on the Web.
- The Health Care Glossary provides comprehensive definitions for commonly used health care terms and acronyms (updated January 2011).
- Advocacy & Media Tip Sheets offer pointers for writing to your elected officials, holding meetings with them, and otherwise making your advocacy more effective.
- ImPRESSive, Families USA’s archive of media guides, offers tips for working with the media to get your message out.
- Archive of our Conference Call for State Advocates Series.
- Other Tools: information from other organizations.